Welcome to the Heritage Homeowners Association Website!
We envision a community of neighbors working together in private, voluntary association to achieve a higher quality of life and increasing property values. We envision a neighborhood that is considered by residents and non-residents alike to be a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood through the management of common areas, enforcement of rules and covenants, support of initiatives that strengthen bonds among residents, and investment in capital improvements that benefit the greater good.
In fulfilling our mission and achieving our vision, we value honesty, fairness, firmness, equity, common sense, participation, respect, cooperation, and neighborliness in all of our actions.
The Homeowners' Assocaition Board wanted to remind those that were not able to pay their dues on tim to contact Main Street Management to establish a payment plan in order to keep your account from being turned over to collections. You will not be in "good standing" but at least things will not snowball on you.
We have received numerous comments about loose dogs throughout Heritage. We have spoken with Animal Control and they are going to increase patrols through the community. Just a reminder, dogs are to be leashed in the City of Franklin. Please show your neighbors the respect that you would like for them to have for you.
For homeowners to take part in community functions, rent the clubhouse, vote, use common areas and swim at the pool, they have to be in good standing with the HOA. (i.e. paid up dues/assessments, fines, late fees, interest and no violations.) Please see section 8.2 of your covenants.
- 2011 Pool Season will run from Saturday of Memorial Day week-end, May 28, 2011 to the Monday of Labor Day week-end, September 3, 2011. When school is in session the pool will be open on week-ends only. 2011 Pool Hours will be Noon-8:00 pm. Pool will be closed for the season September 6, 2011. For more 2011 Pool Information refer to the News&Events tab and Our Community tab.
- The Homeowner shall accompany the homeowners visiting guest/s to the pool and the homeowner shall sign in all guest/s at the lifeguard stand. Homeowners at all times shall be present with their guest/s at the pool. Please read Heritage Pool Rules! Remember you/family/guest use pool facilities, pool slide and swim at your own risk. Parents please be responsible and monitor your children.
- Lost tags are not replaced during pool season. Please wear all pool tags on your bathing suit or on your person for they are visible for the lifeguard.
- Diaper wearing children shall wear swim diapers! NO swim diapers, NO pool privileges!
- All comments, questions and concerns regarding the pool should be sent to the Pool Committee using via the HOA Board's email address
so there is a written documentation of your issues/concerns.
NOTE TO ALL RENTERS:
For all Clubhouse Rentals and Pool Membership Applications!! The homeowner is to fill out the Clubhouse Rental forms and/or the Pool Application and add at the bottom of the application. "Renter has the privilege to use the pool, clubhouse and common grounds at their own risk". For pool tags bring a completed Renter Property Information Form for use of pool along with the completed Pool Membership Application to the clubhouse, dates can be found on the community calendar.